勵志

勵志人生知識庫

中英對照失戀語錄

以下是一些失戀的語錄的中英對照:

1. "我們的愛情就像一個破碎的夢想。"

"Our love was like a broken dream."

2. "愛情就像一個隨風而逝的泡泡。"

"Love is like a bubble that floats away in the wind."

3. "我們曾經如此接近,如今卻相隔天涯。"

"We were so close, now we are separated by the distance."

4. "愛情已經遠去,留下的只有空洞的回憶。"

"Love has passed, leaving only hollow memories."

5. "我們曾經是彼此的唯一,現在卻無法相容。"

"We used to be each other's only, now we cannot coexist."

6. "我們曾經是那樣的甜蜜,現在卻只剩下了痛苦。"

"We used to be so sweet, now it's only pain left."

7. "我們曾經無法分開,現在卻無法重來一次。"

"We used to be unbreakable, now we cannot start over again."

8. "愛情總是讓人無奈,我們再也回不去了。"

"Love always leaves us helpless, we can never go back."

9. "我們曾經是彼此的未來,現在卻只是過去的回憶。"

"We used to be each other's future, now it's only memories of the past."

10. "我們的愛情就像一部悲劇,最後只留下痛苦的痕跡。"

"Our love story was like a tragedy, leaving only painful scars behind."