勵志人生首頁經典台詞

卡薩布蘭卡經典台詞

1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.
我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。

2、–Where were you last night?
–That's so long ago, I don't remember.
–Will I see you tonight?
–I never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪裡了?
那麼久以前的事我想不起來了。
今晚我可以見到你嗎?
我從不計畫那麼遙遠的事情。

3、A lot of water under the bridge.
過去的事有如逝水。

4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮有那麼多的酒館,而她卻走進了我的。

5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。

6、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

7、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我們的愛情故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。

8、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。

9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。

10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。

11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。

12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
我記不起來了,伊莎小姐。我有點生鏽了。

13、We all try. You succeed.
人家都盡力而為,而你成功了。

14、–Let's see, the last time we met…
–Was La Belle Aurore.
–我想想看,我們最後一次見面是
–「美麗的晨暈」

15、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。

16、That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法則,一進一出。

17、You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能為她彈,你也能為我彈。

18、lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。

19、We said no questions.
我們說過不準問問題。

20、Here's looking at you, kid.
永誌不忘。

21、– A franc for your thoughts.
– In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're worth.
– I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
– 一法郎買你的心事。
–在美國他們只出一便士,我猜大概也就值這麼多。
–我願意超額付費。

22、Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,為什麼我那麼幸運?為什麼你會在那裡等著我出現正巧又被我找到。

23、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。

24、Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
最後一天我記得最清楚,當汽笛聲響過後,月台上有一個人站在雨中,臉上掛著可笑的表情,因為他的內心被踢翻了。

25、I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我們的故事都不怎麼有趣。

26、Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?
告訴我你是為了誰離開我?是拉斯格,還是中間還有別的人,或者你是不會說出來的人?

27、If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必須留下,只有一份簽證,你會要嗎?

28、I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.
我對政治不感興趣,世界的問題不是我份內的事。

29、I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.
我不再為任何事戰鬥了,除了為自己。我唯一感興趣的目標就是自己。

30、One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.
一個女人傷害了你,你便對全世界報復。你是個膽小鬼,懦夫。

31、Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.
我儘量避開你,我以為我永遠不會再見到你,你已經在我生命中消失。

32、– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
– She isn't just any woman.
– 倫德小姐,她非常美麗,不錯,可是你從不對任何女人感興趣。
– 她不只是任何女人。

33、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飛機離地,你不在上面。你會後悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不過很快,並且是後悔一輩子。

34、We'll always have Paris. We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
我們永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡後我們失去了,不過昨晚我們重拾回來了。

35、Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.
伊莎,清高我並不在行,不過要明白也不難。在這瘋狂的世界,三個小人物就別太計較了。總有一天你會明白的。

36、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.
她盡力讓我相信她仍愛著我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。

37、I was right. You are a sentimentalist.
我說對了,你是個感情用事的人。

38、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.
她盡力讓我相信她仍愛著我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。

  1. 勇敢的心經典台詞
  2. 春嬌與志明經典台詞
  3. 非誠勿擾經典台詞
  4. 返老還童經典台詞
返回頂部