勵志人生首頁經典台詞

星球大戰7經典台詞

1、I am your father.

我是你爹

2、There are some things far more frightening than death.

有些事遠比死亡更可怕。

3、It's a trap.

這是一個陷阱

4、That's no moon.

召喚死星

5、"Who can doubt the commitment of such a promising young cadet?"「

誰能懷疑這樣一個有前途的年輕人的承諾嗎?」

6、Intensify forward firepower.

加強火力向前。

7、"At last, a fight that might be worthy of my time."

最後,一次值得我為時間做鬥爭時刻。」

8、Fear is the path to the darkside.

恐懼是黑暗的道路。

9、Fear leads to anger.

恐懼導致憤怒。

10、Anger leads to hate.

憤怒導致仇恨。

11、Hate leads to suffering.

憎恨導致痛苦。

12、The darkside…and the light.

黑暗和光明

13、"This fierce machine which you have built, to which you have dedicated your lives and labor and upon which we now stand, will bring a final end to the worthless Senate and its dithering members. To their cherished fleet. When this day is done, all the remaining systems in their hundreds will bow to the dictates of the First Order. And all will remember this as the last day of the last Republic!"

這場激烈的機,你已經建立了,而你有你的生活、勞動和奉獻,我們現在的立場,會帶來最終的價值及其抖動參議院成員。他們珍愛的艦隊。當這一天結束時,所有剩下的系統都將向第一級的命令。都會記得,這是最後一個共和國的最後一天!

14、noooooooo no that's not true that's impossible.

不不不不不不不不這不是真的,這是不可能的

15、May the force be with you.

願與你在一起的力量

16、I don't like sand.

我不喜歡沙子

17、Do , or do not , there is no try.

做,或者不做,沒有嘗試

18、Live long and prosper.

生生不息繁榮昌盛

19、Anakin you are breaking my heart.

阿納金,你傷了我的心

20、die Jedi ! Die!

死絕地!死

21、Han Solo: Chewie, we're home.

漢·索洛:楚伊,我們到家了。

22、Luke Skywalker: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.

盧克·天行者:我們家族擁有的原力很強。我父親有,我擁有,我的妹妹有,你也有那種力量。

23、Rey: There are stories about what happened.

蕾伊:有一些故事,是關於以前發生的事情。

Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.

漢·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,絕地武士,他們活生生存在。

24、Leia: Hope is not lost today… it is found.

萊婭:希望並未在今天消失,它被尋回了。

25、Han Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this.

漢·索洛:對這件事我感覺很不好。

26、Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

27、Stormtrooper: What did you say?

衝鋒兵:你說什麼?

28、Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

29、Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!

衝鋒兵:我會鎖緊它們,拾荒垃圾!

30、Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

31、Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

衝鋒兵:我會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

32、Rey: You will drop your gun.

蕾伊:你會把槍扔掉。

33、Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.

衝鋒兵:我會把槍扔掉。

34、Finn: What should we do with her?

費恩:她來了,我們怎麼辦?

35、Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute… or trash compactor?

漢·索洛:那裡有沒有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯實機?

36、Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?

波·達梅隆:你為什麼救我?

37、Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.

費恩:因為這是正確的事情。

38、Poe Dameron: …You need a pilot.

波·達梅隆:……你需要飛行員。

39、Finn: I need a pilot.

費恩:我需要飛行員。

40、Rey: You… you're afraid… that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader!

蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永遠不會想達斯·維德一樣強大。

41、Finn: We'll figure it out, we'll use the Force!

費恩:我們會想出辦法的,我們可以運用原力!

42、Han Solo: That's not how the Force works!

漢·索洛:原力不是這麼用的!

43、Finn: Can you fly a TIE Fighter?

費恩:你能開TIE式戰機嗎?

44、Poe Dameron: I can fly anything.

波?達梅隆:什麼我都能飛。

45、Leia: You know, as much as we fought, I always hated it whenyou left.

萊婭:你知道,雖然我們總是吵架,但我還是討厭你不辭而別。

46、Han Solo: That's why I did it, so that you'd miss me.

漢索洛:所以我才這麼做,這樣子你就會想我了。

47、Leia: I do miss you.

萊婭:我想你了。()

48、Leia: Rey, may the force be with you.

萊婭:蕾伊,原力與你同在。

49、Finn: Ok, stay calm… stay calm…

費恩:好,冷靜……冷靜……

50、Finn: I was talking to myself.

費恩:我對自己說的。

返回頂部