勵志人生首頁經典台詞

X戰警:逆轉未來經典台詞

1、Countless choices define our fate, each choice, each moment, a ripple in a river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set.
無數的選擇決定了我們的命運。每一次選擇,每一個時刻,都是時間河流中的一個漣漪。足夠多的漣漪就可以改變河流的流向,因為未來從來不是一個定數。

2、People once lost, lost the direction, not equal to will be lost forever. Sometimes we just need someone to a hand. You're afraid of not the pain of others, but your pain. The pain is terrible but can let you become strong, if you can let yourself feel it,accept it, it will let you become exceedingly strong, strong and able to withstand the pain of others, is that we have the best talent. But this gift from most human strength, hope.
人偶爾一次失足,迷失了方向,不等於會永遠迷失下去。有時候我們只是需要有人搭把手。你害怕的不上別人的痛苦,而是你的痛苦。痛苦雖然可怕卻能讓你變得強大,如果你能讓自己感受它,接受它,它將讓你變得超乎想像地強大,能夠堅強地承受他人的痛苦,是我們擁有的最美好的天賦。而這種天賦源自最具人性的力量,希望。

3、Logan: I was sent here for you.
羅根:我被送到這兒來見你。

4、Charles Xavier: Well, tell whoever it was that sent you that I'm… busy.
查爾斯:嗯,不管是誰送你來到這,請告訴他我……很忙。

5、Logan: Well, that's gonna be a little tricky. Because the person who sent me, was you.
羅根:嗯,這個有點難辦。因為送我的人,是你。

6、Charles Xavier: What?
查爾斯:什麼?

7、Logan: About fifty years from now.
羅根:大約五十年後。

8、Charles Xavier: About fifty years from now? As in the future "fifty years from now"?
查爾斯:大約五十年後?在未來的「五十年」?

9、Logan: Yeah. If you had your powers, you'd know I was telling you the truth.
羅根:是啊。如果你有你的能力的話,你會知道我正在告訴你真相。

10、Charles Xavier: How do you know I'm not using my powers?… All right, you've piqued my interest. What do you want?
查爾斯:你怎麼知道我沒有在使用我的能力?……好吧,你已經激起了我的興趣。你想要什麼?

11、Logan: I need your help. We need your help.
羅根:我需要你的幫助。我們需要你的幫助。

12、Logan: We're gonna need Magneto…
羅根:我們需要萬磁王。()

13、Charles Xavier: That man is a monster! He is held hundred floors beneath THE most heavily guarded building in the world.
查爾斯:那人是個可怕的怪物!他被禁在幾百層深的地下,那座樓堪稱是世界上戒備最森嚴的地方。

14、Charles reads Logan's mind, and appears in the future.
查爾斯讀了羅根的大腦思想,並出現在未來

15、Charles Xavier: Erik was right. Humanity does this to us.
查爾斯:萬磁王是對的。人類這樣對我們。

16、Professor Charles Xavier: Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they can't be saved.
查爾斯教授:只是因為有人絆倒,失去他們的道路,並不意味著他們不能被拯救。

返回頂部