勵志人生首頁經典台詞

楚門的世界經典台詞

1、我給了Truman過正常生活的機會。而你所生活的世界,是一個病態的世界。
I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

2、早上好,以防我見不著你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!
Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

3、他就是出生在直播現場。
He was born in front of a live audience.

4、有什麼是真實的么?
Was anything real?

5、你是真實的,所以大家才這么愛你……
You were real. That's what made you so good to watch…

6、我們看厭了花哨的特技。
We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.

7、但是楚門的世界可以說是假的。楚門本人卻半點不假。
While the world he inhabits… is in some respects, counterfeit. There's nothing fake about Truman himself.

8、這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
No scripts; no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

9、時不與我,你無法面對現實,於是……你要去別處尋求出路,但重要的是,我願意為你這朋友兩肋插刀。
When it's like everything's slipping away… You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else, but… well… the point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you.

10、楚門:你是誰?
TRUMAN:Who are you?

創造者:我是創造者,創造了一個受萬眾歡迎的電視節目。
CHRISTOF:I am the creatorof a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions.

楚門:那么,我是誰?
TRUMAN:And who am I?

創造者:你就是那個節目的明星。
CHRISTOF: You're the star.

楚門:什麼都是假的?
TRUMAN:Was nothing real?

創造者:你是真的,所以才有那么多人看你。……聽我的忠告,外面的世界跟我給你的世界一樣的虛假,有一樣的謊言,一樣的欺詐。但在我的世界你什麼也不用怕,我比你更清楚你自己。
CHRISTOF:YOU were real. That's what made you so good to watch. Listen to me, Truman. There's no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you. Same lies. The same deceit. But in my world, you have nothing to fear. I know you better than you know yourself.

楚門:你無法在我的腦子裡裝攝影機。
TRUMAN:You never had a camera in my head!

創造者:你害怕,所以你不能走,楚門不要緊,我明白。我看了你的一生,你出生時我在看你;你學走路時,我在看你;你入學,我在看你;還有你掉第一顆牙齒那一幕。你不能離開,楚門你屬於這裡,跟我一起吧。……回答我,說句話。……說話!你上了電視,正在向全世界轉播。
CHRISTOF:You're afraid. That's why you can't leave. It's okay, Truman. I understand. I have been watching you your whole life. I was watching when you were born. I was watching when you took your first step. I watched you on your first day of school. heh heh. The episode when you lost your first tooth. heh heh heh. You can't leave, Truman. You belong here…With me. Talk to me. Say something. 'ell, say something, goddamnit! You're on television! You're live to the whole world!

楚門:假如再也碰不到你……祝你早安、午安、晚安……
TRUMAN:In case I don't see ya', good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. Hahaha! Yeah!

  1. 家的n次方經典台詞
  2. 戀戀筆記本經典台詞
  3. 大腕經典台詞
返回頂部