勵志人生首頁經典句子

商務英語常用語句

1、We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我們在平等互利的基礎上和各國人民進行貿易。

2、They mainly trade with Japanese firms.
他們主要和日本商行進行貿易。

3、For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.
在過去的五年中,我們與貴國進行了大量的貿易。

4、Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
我們的目的是和你們探討一下發展貿易的可能性。

5、There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事總有例外。

6、There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.
和你們的羊毛貿易已有所減少。

7、To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.
尊重買方國家的風俗習慣是我國貿易政策的一個重要方面。

8、I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否願意立即回答。

9、Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.
我們是在平等的基礎上進行貿易。

10、I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。

11、Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.
我們公司主要經營手工藝品。

12、We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。

13、Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.
皮革貿易上升(下降)了百分之三。

14、They are well-known in trade circles.
他們在貿易界很有名望。

15、Trade in general is improving.
貿易情況正在好轉。

16、I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裡。

17、Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
請了解這一點對我們至關重要。

18、Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.
我們的對外貿易不斷發展。

19、Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?

20、Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我們的方針是不授與專賣權。

返回頂部